Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Haircut / Haarschnitt

On Saturday I got a haircut (in time for our family party). The girl thought that I was really funny, being such a tomboy with no make-up, so she wanted to "doll me up" by styling my hair.

Am Samstag (rechtzeitig für unsere Familienfeier) habe ich meine Haare schneiden lassen. Das Mädchen fand mich komisch, so jungenhaft und ohne Make-up, also wollte sie mich herausputzen, indem sie meine Haare stylte.



Talitha got a haircut, too. From her brother. This, and more, is what we found on the floor.

Talitha bekam auch einen Haarschnitt. Von ihrem Bruder. Das hier, und mehr, haben wir auf dem Boden gefunden.



So, grandma (I was still gone for my haircut) evened out her hair. It's a bit shorter now, but people haven't really noticed. She's still pretty.


Also hat grandma (ich war noch weg, für meinen Haarschnitt) Talithas Haare ausgeglichen. Es ist um einiges kürzer, aber die meisten Leute haben gar nichts bemerkt. Sie ist immer noch hübsch.

2 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

Seriously...the cutest little girl EVER!!!! (That is until mine is that age!) LOL

Kat Curtis said...

How funny! What a helpful brother - Mom's getting a haircut, so my sister should too! :) Your kids are very cute. I love how you have everything in English & German. It reminds me of my roommate who was always speaking German to her mother. I hope you are all well!