Thursday, January 24, 2008

Not up to date

Yes, I confess, this blog is not up to date. I apologize. I had been putting it off. And now that I wanted to add some stuff I can't because the pictures for December are on a laptop in Hawaii without me: It's my father-in-law's computer and he's in Hawaii doing his taxes on the laptop. Not that that is why he goes to Hawaii...

Ja, ich muss zugeben, dass unser blog zeitlich nicht auf dem Laufenden ist. Ich muss mich entschuldigen. Ich hatte es immer aufgeschoben. Und jetzt, da ich Bilder dazufuegen wollte kann ich nicht, denn die sind auf einem laptop computer in Hawaii ohne mich: Es ist der computer meines Schwiegervaters und der ist in Hawaii und bereitet seine Einkommenssteuern auf dem computer vor. Nicht dass er deswegen in Hawaii ist...

No comments: