Thursday, January 31, 2008

Following this is our December update. I have stuff for January, too, but that'll have to wait as it already is 2am and I need to get to bed. But first good news and then a funny story.
The news: my mom is coming to visit! She's coming on Feb 9th, that's only little over one week away!!!
The funny story: When Phillip came in from the building/playhouse for dinner today, I asked him to go and wash his hands in the bathroom. He obediently left, but when he came back he all of a sudden exclaimed, with a very concerned look on his face: "Oh no, mom!" "Oh no, what now?" I thought. He goes: "I accidentally brushed my teeth!" Daddy: "Well, did you wash your hands?" Phillip: "No." .... I know I do stuff like that. I thought it was old age. Maybe it's genetic! Huh, mom?

Nachfolgend sind unsere Dezemberaktivitaeten. Ich hab auch Sachen fuer Januar, aber das muss warten, da es schon 2 Uhr morgens ist und ich ins Bett muss. Aber zuerst noch gute Nachricht und eine lustige Geschichte.
Die Nachricht: meine mom kommt uns besuchen! Sie kommt am 9. Feb, das ist in nur knapp ueber einer Woche!!!
Die lustige Geschichte: Als Phillip heute vom Gebaeude/Spielhaus zum Abendessen nach Hause kam, bat ich ihn seine Haende im Badezimmer zu waschen. Er dackelte auch gehorsam los, doch als er wiederkam machte er auf einmal ein besorgtes Gesicht und rief: "O nein, Mami!" Und ich dachte, "o nein, was ist jetzt los?" Dann sagte er: "Ich hab versehentlich meine Zaehne geputzt!" Darauf Daddy: "Hast du deine Haende gewaschen?" Phillip: "Nein." ... Ich weiss, dass mir sowas passiert. Ich dachte, das ist das Alter. Vielleicht ist es ja genetisch. Hmh, Mami?

1 comment:

Hallenbergers said...

LOL that is funny! Well at least he has good hygiene. Do you type faster in English or German? Here is the link to my friend in Germany...she must have forgotten the e-mail. www.justinandemilyfamily.blogspot.com